Electrical Enclosure Air Condition
Enclosure air conditioners are installed on electrical panels or compartments with sensitive electronic equipment. Enclosure air conditioners are designed to maintain a set temperature inside the enclosure using a closed-loop method, ensuring a contaminant-free environment and protecting electrical/ electronic components from overheating. Enclosure air conditioners are available for various operating voltages and cooling capacities.
Also it is used to protect the equipment that is damaged due to increased temperature from control and electronic components in server rooms. The equipment is: CPU, Microprocessor, Graphic Card, Hard Disk and Drives.
- Cooling Capacity is 1200,3000,5000,7000 Btu/hr
- Compressor with CE standard
- Fan with CE standard and thermal protection class B
- Control and Setting return air temperature
- Digital enclosure internal temperature display and thermostat
- Wall mounting and ceiling mounting ability
- Its body is galvanized sheet with electro static painting